1) The length of a job application cover letter needs to be just right!
2) Cover Letters are, oh, so important as are resumes, of course.
3) Writing a good cover letter can be the deciding factor on whether you are hired or not.
4) Always make sure to include your name and address at the top left hand corner of the letter.
5) Unless you have a great cover letter, it could be a long cold winter for you.
6) Each letter, while consistently formatted, should target a specific job.
7) The conclusion of the letter should be as appealing as the beginning.
8) Like a sort of written handshake, the cover letter introduces the person, his credentials and desired direction for the future.
9) The right cover letter is like showing up to your interview in a beautiful, perfectly fitted Armani suit.
10) The resume is data, presumably well polished, but the cover letter is your voice.
11) A networking letter is more an information request and job assistance.
12) You have to start doing and writing your personalized resume cover letter.
13) Typically, the recipient’s prefix and last name will be used in accordance with ‘Dear’ i.e., Dear Mr.
14) The impact of a cover letter is becoming overwhelming important for job seekers.
15) If you don’t get the attention of the hiring person, your resume may not even get read.
16) The cover letter should be typed with the same fonts used on your resume.
17) Remember to keep your cover letters to one page, preferably about four short paragraphs.
18) The words you choose should demonstrate enthusiasm for the position, company and industry.
19) Say why you should be considered to be the best person for the job.
20) Your cover letter should be well written and free of errors if you hope to gain an interview.
21) Although the resume cover letter format may remain the same, each cover letter will be unique.
22) In addition to being brief, the cover letter should be descriptive and informative about your intention to work for the company.
23) You need to have a cover letter which introduces not just you but also your resume.
24) A career change cover letter should immediately catch the attention of the prospective employer.
25) But, if it seems too hard to write a quality cover letter, get it professionally written.