1) Never use bright paper to make an impression, instead, use your words to make the sale.
2) No matter how well you are qualified, or how experienced you are, nothing speaks more than a good cover letter.
3) Use the best English, spelling and grammar possible, but sound natural and like a real person.
4) The cover letter introduces you and highlights your job qualifications.
5) Be sure to send the cover letter and resume in the format requested in the job posting.
6) Cover letters are written in order to assist employers make decisions for possible applicants qualified for the job.
7) You need to have a cover letter which introduces not just you but also your resume.
8) It is not juts a factual document, but a personal brief of your achievements and skill sets.
9) Print out your letter and have a friend check it, then check it again.
10) You should not write one motivation letter and then use it repeatedly.
11) Proofread your cover letters and then ask someone else to proofread it as well.
12) Every cover letter must have a beginning, a middle and an end.
13) In a sense, a well written covering letter works like an agent on your behalf.
14) Remember to keep your cover letters to one page, preferably about four short paragraphs.
15) To be successful at job hunting you need to know the secrets of writing your own top cover letter.
16) The right kind of pizazz will enhance your reader’s opinion of you.
17) Weave in at least one fact about the company somewhere in your letter.
18) Avoid using a post-it or sticking something to the cover letter.
19) If you edit some other cover letter sample you are bound to miss out some details.
20) It also lets you emphasize the fit between yourself and the position.
21) Try to get it all on one page by keeping your cover letter concise as possible.
22) Make sure you use proper channels if you do send a letter to the hiring manager.
23) Your name, telephone number and email address go at the top of the cover letter.
24) As a job seeker, you shouldn’t overlook the importance of a cover letter.
25) Customization is important, as it can help your resume and cover letter stand apart from all of the rest.
26) Almost without exception a career change cover letter will accompany your resume.
27) You may even want to mention where you learned about the job opening.
28) Initiate the next step by stating your desire to meet with the employer in person.
Apply these magicians cover letter tips and gain an advantage over your competition.