The following sample banking resume is based on a chronological resume format.
This resume clearly demonstrates the applicant’s professional work experience as well as education.
A strong objective statement begins the resume.
If the applicant wished they could also use this resume format to list other important information, such as professional memberships or associations and community involvement.
Both of these would be appropriate when applying for this type of job.
Resume Samples For Bankers
2900 Beaufort St
General manager position with a mid-size bank
Community Savings and Loan Charleston, SC
General Manager September 22, 2001 to Present
- Managed an organization with full P&L responsibility, reporting to the owners.
- Evaluated market conditions to determine allocation of resources to various products and services.
First Community Savings Bank Charleston, SC
Assistant Manager 1998 to 2001
- Maintained detailed records of all company activities to meet regulatory requirements.
- Trained and managed several line managers and created operational guidelines.
- Visited all company locations regularly to ensure smooth operations.
- Planned employee schedules, hired temporary workforce for the busy seasons.
- Established accounting systems and bookkeeping procedures.
University of South Carolina Charleston, SC MBA
Banking Resume Tips
The above sample banking resume clearly demonstrates the managerial and leadership responsibilities of this applicant as they progressed from assistant manager to general manager.
By mentioning the number of employees the candidate trained in their last position, they demonstrate the organizational size they are accustomed to leading.