A CV resume can be suitably longer than either a functional or chronological resume and includes vital other areas of information.
Information on a CV resume may include publications, professional memberships and community service.
The sample pastors resume below clearly demonstrates these categories.
In the event a job applicant is applying for work outside their native country, a CV resume can also include information such as place of birth and work eligibility information.
Certifications and licenses may also be included.
Resume Sample For Clerics
Curriculum Vitae for Thomas Smith
3929 Hope Lane
The Theological Seminary, Pittsburgh, PA
- Ph.D. in Theology
- Master of Divinity
University of Pennsylvania
- Graduate Study in History
Pennsylvania Christian College
- Bachelor of Science
- First Methodist Church, Pasadena, Pennsylvania, August 1988
Community Methodist Church, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pastor, January 2003 to Present
- First Methodist Church, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pastor, November 1998 December 2002
Religious / Community Service
Pennsylvania Clergy Association; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- President (2001-2002)
Mercy Hospital; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- On Call Clergy (1998 to 2002)
- Society of Christian Philosophers
- Methodist Theological Society
“The Basis of Theology in America”
- Modern Methodist Times. 49 (Fall 1999)135-146
“Crisis in Modern Religion”
- The Methodist Review 58 (Spring 2001)124-135
Clergy Resume Tips
In the case of the clergy resume shown, the job applicant included relevant information regarding his ordination.
Like all resumes, the curriculum vitae includes data related to professional experience.