This includes a strong focus on skills as well as experience and education.
In limited circumstances, such as when there are frequent periods of unemployment or the opportunity to change careers, the job seeker may wish to use the functional resume format instead.
The functional resume format places the focus on skills rather that experience and education.
The clerical resume below utilizes the combination resume format.
The job seeker also has the opportunity to include other relevant information such as awards and certifications with the combination clerical resume.
The commercial drivers resume features some excellent techniques that you can put to use when writing your own resume.
Resume Sample For Clerical Jobs
2901 Williams Road
Mobile, AL 77550
Responsible clerical professional seeking position to utilize wide array of clerical skills.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- File Management
Mobile Charter Company., Mobile, AL 2004 to Present
- Fulfilled various clerical responsibilities including filing, typing and database management.
- Answered telephone and directed customer inquiries.
Mobile Wharf Company, Mobile, AL 2001 to 2004
- Responsible for taking inventory, filing, typing, records management, organizing supplies and restocking.
- Answer multi-line telephone, handle data entry and copying for records management.
Mobile Community College
- Courses in computer science, business math and office administration.
- Working toward an A.A. in Office Administration.
- Employee of the Month; Mobile Wharf Company – July, 2002
Clerical Resume Tips
The combination clerical resume format places emphasis on all three of the elements of a resume.