This format is best used in professional industries.
The applicant in this situation chose to focus on her skills and qualifications through a Qualification Summary section. This section draws the eye in toward the skills this applicant can bring to a potential employer.
The automobile mechanic resume is a good example where specialist skills are required.
Found everything you need? If not, go back to the resume help home page.
Resume Sample For Consultants
2990 Smokey Ridge Parkway
Gatlinburg, TN 55555
Human Resources Consultant
- More than 20 years experience in human resources for organizations of all sizes
- Experience in the diagnosis of human resources issues
- Strong group facilitation skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Solid knowledge in federal labor law
1999 to Present Human Resources Consultant
The Edgerton Corporation; Gatlinburg, TN
- Designed and conducted numerous human resources diagnostic events.
- Facilitated weekly meetings to develop strategies to effect improved workplace relationships
- Worked closely with staff in all departments to achieve higher productivity and employee satisfaction
- Conduct training sessions regarding labor law, equal employment, OSHA and safety regulations
- Facilitate workshops to coach supervisors in the avoidance of sexual harassment and discrimination
- Assure the compliance of company policies and procedures
1984 to 1998 Human Resources Manager
Kelly Swift; Gatlinburg, TN
- Conducted recruitment, interviews and resume checks
- Carried out pre-employment testing
- Extended job offers
- Wrote, revised job descriptions
- Developed employee procedures handbooks
University ofTennessee; Bachelor of Arts in Business / Human Resources
Consulting Resume Tips
The sample consulting resume above clearly demonstrates this along with several strong statements in the Qualification Summary section.
If the job applicant should have any specialized training, awards or honors these could be mentioned as well.