This is because it focuses on experience and education.
The driving instructors resume example below is based on the chronological resume format.
In the sample resume below the applicant has included a summary of qualifications which clearly indicates why she should be considered for the job.
Be sure to include achievements here.
If you have any special skills, such as the ability to speak a foreign language, this should also be included. This could be added under a special category, such as skills.
Resume Sample For Driving Instructors
2956 Gossamer Lane
St. Louis, MO
To obtain a driving instructor position.
Summary of Qualifications
- Clean driving record with no citations / accidents
- Professional and patient
- Work equally well independently or as part of a team
Safety First Driving School – 2002 to Present
Driving Instructor, Little Rock, AR
- Instructed individuals and groups in the theory and application of automobile driving skills
- Demonstrated and explained the handling of an automobile in emergencies
- Demonstrated driving techniques and the mechanical operation of an automobile
- Used blackboard diagrams, audio visual aids and driving simulators
- Observed individual driving habits and reactions under various driving conditions
- Ensured conformance with vehicle operational standards and state vehicle code
- Tested the hearing and vision of individuals, using lettered charts and colored lights
- Taught motor vehicle regulations and insurance laws
Education and Special Training
- Little Rock Community College – Associate of Arts
- Friendly Driving School – Completed 60 hour driving instruction course
- Licensed Driving Instructor – Stats of Missouri and Arkansas
Driving Instructor Resume Tips
Always make sure you include relevant licensure information which could be critical to being considered for a job as a driving instructor.