This format is used in order to take advantage of the benefits offered through both the chronological resume format and the functional resume format.
The main features of these formats is a clear focus on:
The following executive resume clearly demonstrates the advantages of a combination resume.
Executive Resume Sample
2488 Hiawatha Court · Santa Fe, NM 55555
Senior Management Executive – CEO / President
- Senior executive with verifiable success achieving profit, revenue and business growth objectives.
- Highly successful in building strategic business relationships, delivering on customer commitments and achieving rapid turn-around.
- Led and motivated international teams of more than 4,000 employees while managing P&L for $600M revenue.
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- Staff Development
- Customer Support
- Performance Standards
- P&L Management
- Leadership Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Management – New Mexico State University, Santa Fe, NM
Johnston Global, Santa Fe, NM 2001-Present
- Led marketing, service, sales, R&D, finance and manufacturing activities for 1240 team members with $453M annual sales.
- Deliver year over year revenue growth of 6-8% and increased market share in major accounts as well as strategic international regions including India, China and Mexico.
- Lead management team in identifying critical problems as well as developing successful solutions.
- Resolve quality and warranty issues to improve customer service focus.
- Respond to inquiries, resolved problems and provided quotes.
- Oversee team of 6 directors across all units.
WebTon, Santa Fe, NM 1998-2001
- Directed all functions within this $95M division.
- P&L responsibility.
- Oversaw R&D, marketing, sales, manufacturing and finance.
- Transformed unit to top producing organization that exceeded sales goals within 18 months.
Executive Resume Tips
The combination executive resume format also includes the opportunity to list additional information.