The chronological resume format allows the candidate to do this.
The following financial services resume example was written utilizing the chronological resume format.
Note it begins with a strong objective statement, clearly outlining the candidate’s target job.
The chronological resume format also allows for some flexibility.
For example, if the candidate wished he or she could add a summary of qualifications to highlight unique skills and abilities.
Resume Sample For Financial Services
3216 Right Way Blvd.
Alpine, Washington 55555
To utilize my extensive skills and experience as a financial services sales representative with a dynamic and progressive firm.
Loughton and Loughton, Inc. Alpine, WA
Financial Services Sales Representative 1998 to Present
- Sold financial services to customers
- Developed prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads and other services
- Contacted customers to present information on available services such as deposit accounts, lines-of-credit, sales or inventory financing, cash management and investment services
- Determined customers’ financial service needs and prepared proposals to sell services
- Reviewed business trends and advised customers regarding expected fluctuations
Business Sense Alpine, WA
Financial Services Sales Representative 1995 to 1998
- Made presentations on financial services to groups to attract new clients
- Evaluated costs and revenue of agreements to determine if they were profitable to continue
- Sold services such as check processing and collecting, record keeping and reporting, trust, investment and
safekeeping services as well as products such as travelers checks to other financial institutions
- Solicited businesses to participate in consumer credit card program
- Washington State University, MBA – Business
Financial Services Resume Tips
The financial services resume example shown also allows sufficient room to add notable accomplishments along with special training.