This resume format includes all of the vital information a job seeker would need to present to a prospective employer.
As with most traditional chronological resume formats this IT resume template begins with a strong objective statement.
This job seeker has specified he is looking for work in an international capacity.
Be aware that while it is not generally appropriate to list personal information, such as nationality and date of birth on any resume, when applying for work in an international capacity this information may be required.
Such data can be listed under a Personal heading either at the beginning or the end of the resume.
Resume Sample For IT Jobs
2906 Truman Lane.
Crenshaw, VT 55555
To obtain an IT position in an international firm.
- Quality assurance and testing
- Training & Development- Computer software and hardware
Vermont State University to 2000 to Present
- Managed all aspects of technology
- Information systems resource planning, management and streamlining
- Database development and administration
Jackson Partners – 1998 to 1999
- Guided employer through a major networking upgrade involving 10 sites across 2 states.
- Product research, comparison and testing
- Problem analysis, solution testing, product research and software evaluation
Private Consultant – 1997 to 1998
- Majority of projects focused on custom software development projects.
- Responsible for networking, training and system integration.
- Prepared proposals and estimates as well as sales presentations.
- Responsible for delivering engineering to meet expectations of customer.
Training / Education
- Vermont State University – Master of Science in Computer Science
- Vermont State University – Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
IT Resume Tips
The above sample IT resume format also includes an expertise section the job seeker has utilized to list the areas in which he has the strongest amount of experience.