A model’s resume requires a different format.
The models resume template below clearly demonstrates how to classify various types of modeling experience as well as training and special skills.
Remember to make sure you display your contact and any applicable representation information clearly at the top of your resume, under your name.
A professional models resume should clearly demonstrate experience and training; however, if you are short on experience the above models resume example can be easily customized.
If you are just beginning, you can include information such as training, skills, etc.
Resume Sample For Models
3455 East 57th; Apt 24B
New York, NY 55555
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 117 lbs
- Hair: Blond
- Eyes: Blue
- Measurements: 38-24-36
- Sportswear – Runway – McCarty’s Fashions
- Bridal Show – Runway – Fairy Tale Bridal
- Swimwear – Runway – Botana Spring Fashion Show
- Cosmo Fall Fashion – B.B Photography
- Cinderella – Stepsister #2 – NY Children’s Theater
- Bally Fitness – Extra – East Side Video Productions
Professional Modeling Training
- Ben Harris Modeling – Runway Techniques – New York, NY
- Ballroom dancing
- Hip hop
Models Resume Tips
It is also important to make sure you include your stats clearly at the top of the resume to insure you fit the requirements for the job.
This is particularly important in regards to measurements for fashion work.