In the event a job applicant has extensive lecturing experience a CV resume might also be used.
In the nutritionist resume example below a chronological resume format is used.
This type of format allows the job applicant to focus on both education and experience.
If the job applicant is strongly involved in community activities, he or she may also wish to mention this on the resume as well.
This type of experience can be particularly advantageous with applying for work in this field. The nutritionist resume template above allows sufficient space for this.
Resume Sample For Nutritionists
Dallas, TX 55555
Nutritionist or Nutritionist Consultant position
Dallas Health Clinic, Dallas
Nutritionist – June 2001 to Present
- Research nutrition and general wellness trends
- Develop, schedule and execute clinic nutritionist program
- Network with health providers
- Assist with health screenings
- Serve as nutritional information resource
- Assist in implementation of the nutrition component plan of local Women, Infants and Children program
- Responsible for diet assessment of WIC participants
- Administer diet assessment questionnaire and food frequency form
- Plot growth and prenatal weight gain data
- Determine and document nutritional risk of participants
- Assure proper certification of eligible applicants
- Assist in entering demographic data in state wide system as necessary
- University of Texas at Arlington
- B.S. in Human Nutrition
Nutritionists Resume Tips
In addition, the applicant should be sure to list any certifications or licensures they may hold.
This information should be listed at the top of the resume.