It allows the job applicant to focus on both education and experience.
If your state requires opticians to be licensed this information should be noted on the resume.
In the optician resume example below the applicant has listed this information in the objective statement.
A highlights of experience section can also be helpful.
In the optician resume template below the job applicant has focused on customer service skills and technical skills.
Focusing on your professional qualifications and experience is important.
Resume Sample For Opticians
2345 Star Road
Hendersonville, GA 55555
Experienced, licensed optician seeking a position in a fast-paced customer oriented vision center
Highlights of Skills
Customer Service Oriented, Contact Lens Specialist
Large Customer Base – Georgia State Licensed Optician
- ABO Certified
- Excellent Optical and Dispensing Skills
Peachtree Vision Center, Hendersonville, GA
Optician – June 2001 to Present
- Perform eye test
- Perform pre-examinations
- Assist doctors with examination procedures
- Select and fit glasses and contact lenses to meet patient individual needs
Georgia Vision Clinic, Hendersonville, GA
Apprentice Optician – 1998 to 2001
- Pre-screen patients
- Analyze and interpret prescriptions
- Order proper frame and lenses for patient needs
- Georgia Community College
- Associate’s Degree – Optometric Technology
Opticians Resume Tips
The job applicant may also wish list any relevant continuing education credits as well.