This type of format should be used when the candidate has strong work experience and education.
In the event the candidate has gaps in their work history or is changing career fields, a functional resume format might be more appropriate.
The following paramedic resume example is based on a chronological resume format.
The job applicant should make sure their certification and licensure information is prominently displayed on the resume.
When required, the applicant may also need to list information regarding their driver license.
Resume Sample For Paramedics
2300 Oak Lane
Estes Park, CO 55555
Paramedic / Search and Rescue Position
Colorado Wilderness Authority, June 2005 to Present
Paramedic – Estes Park, CO
- Maintain certifications including National Registry, CPR, etc.
- Provide emergency patient care
- Administer Oxygen, intraveneous access, cardiac monitoring
- Responsible for administering medication, chest decompression, intraosseous, cricthyrotomy.
Stat Care, 2004 to 2005
Paramedic – Denver, CO
- Responded to emergencies
- Drove ambulance and acted as attendant
- Performed cardio pulmonary resuscitation and defibrillation
- Maintained medical supplies and equipment
- Maintained contact with dispatch and hospital
Licensure / Certification / Registration
- Certified Flight Paramedic
- National Registry Paramedic P0905819
- Colorado paramedic P36506
- Advanced wilderness rescue and evacuation
- Swiftwater rescue
Associations / Memberships
- National Flight Paramedics Association
Recognitions and Awards
- Commendation – City of Estes Park
Paramedics Resume Tips
The paramedic resume template above also includes other relevant information such as associations and recognitions.
When applicable the candidate may also wish to list information such as specialized training.