This position requires a strong combination of education and experience, which the chronological resume format provides.
The following pharmacists resume example utilizes a chronological resume format.
Note the job applicant begins with a strong objective statement, targeting his interests.
The pharmacists resume template below also lists critical information regarding professional memberships.
This information can reveals the candidate is a well rounded professional.
Resume Sample For Pharmacists
2306 Winding Court Way
Pittsburgh, PA 55555
Retail or Hospital Pharmacist Position
Heart Way Pharmacy – Pharmacist
Pittsburgh, PA, 2002 to Present
- Review and fill prescriptions
- Enter orders on computer
- Coordinate prescription program with nursing homes
- Provide consultation for patients on regulations and drug therapy
- Coordinate retail pharmacy and hospital services
Mother of Francis Hospital – Pharmacist
Pittsburgh, PA, 1999 to 2002
- Dispensed drugs to and counseled patients
- Prepared admixtures
- Assisted in inventory control
- Provided consultation on interactions, drug information, etc.
City Hospital – Clinical Pharmacy Intern
Pittsburgh, PA, 1997 to 1999
- Assisted in provision of pharmacy services such as consultation with patients on usage of medications, dispensation of medication, monitoring patient profiles, etc.
- Bachelor of Science: Pharmacy
- University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Registered Pharmacist #44089
- Member – Pennsylvania Society of Hospital Pharmacy
Pharmacists Resume Tips
Always remember to list other critical information, such as registration and certification information.
When a registration or certification number is applicable, this should be provided on the resume as well.