This resume focuses strongly on experience and education, two important requirements for entry into this field.
Note the physiotherapist resume example below begins with a strong objective statement which specifies the type of work that interests the applicant.
A Highlights of Qualifications sections focuses on the applicant’s strongest skills and abilities.
It’s very important to showcase your educational achievements and for this reason it helps to have a section near the top of your resume to highlight your qualifications.
If you have any special interests in which you want to specialize then mention these if they are relevant to the advertized position.
Resume Sample For Physiotherapists
2390 West Alpine
Physiotherapist position with a dynamic sports medicine clinic
Highlights of Qualifications
- Determine appropriate treatment for injury
- Accurately diagnose strains, sprains and ruptures
- Evaluate physical recommendations
Boston Rehab Center, Boston, MA
Physiotherapist – 2001 to Present
- Assess physical condition of patients to diagnose problems
- Plan appropriate treatments
- Utilize graduated exercise programs involving strengthening, stretching, hydrotherapy, breathing and relaxation
- Performed spinal and peripheral joint mobilization and manipulation
- Use equipment including weights, traction, cold packs and electrical treatments to ease pain, improve range of motion and reduce swelling
- Retrain patients to walk
- Maintain patient records
Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
Physiotherapist – 1998 to 2000
- Handled care of all out patient services
- Successfully managed four physical therapy interns
- Designed exercise and rehabilitation programs
- Suffolk University, Boston, MA
- B.S. Physiotherapy
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
- American Association of Physiotherapists
- First Aid Certification, American Red Cross
- CPR Certification, American Red Cross
Physiotherapist Resume Tip
As you would expect, both educational qualifications and experience are the most important factors in resumes that deal with health related occupations.