In this case the applicant should include a copy of their headshot at the very top of the resume.
It should be clear, crisp and professional. Black and white often looks best; however, color is also acceptable.
The applicant should also include personal information located near the top of the resume such as height, weight, hair and eye color as well as their specific ability range.
An example of this is provided in the professional entertainer’s resume example below. Generally, the applicant includes contact information only, such as phone number and email.
The professional entertainers resume template below also contains numerous other sections a traditional resume does not typically include. This information includes performances broken down by category.
Resume Sample For Professional Entertainers
- Height: 5’9”
- Weight: 120
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Brown
- Vocal Type: Mezzo Soprano
- Vocal Range: Low A – High A
Contact Information: SarahP@email.com
- Stepmother – Cinderella – New York City Theater
- Glinda – The Wizard of Oz – Boston Children’s Theater
- Alice – Alice in Wonderland – Boston Children’s Theater
- Nellie – South Pacific – American Theater Company
- Katharina – The Taming of the Shrew – American Theater Company
- Sister Berthe – The Sound of Music – American Theater Company
- Kate – Oklahoma! – American Theater Company
REVUES / CONCERTS
- The Cabaret Club – Feature Performer – New York City
- La Luna Hotel – Feature Performer – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Summer Music Festival – Feature Performer – On Tour
- St. Jude Children’s Concert – Headliner Chicago, IL
- Odyssey Cruises Headliner – Caribbean
- British (upper and lower)
- Basic Guitar
- Intermediate Piano
EDUCATION / TRAINING
BA Theatre / Music University of Louisiana
- Voice: Brenda Swanson; Harvey Little
- Dance and Movement: Julian Monpier, Luc DuPre
Professional Entertainers Resume Tips
The applicant should also make a point to include special ability information as well as specifics regarding education and training.