Both of these resume formats allow the job seeker to focus on skills.
The warehousing resume example below is based on the functional resume format.
This format places a strong focus on skills and also allows for the additional of other information that might be relevant.
The above warehousing resume template clearly indicates the job applicant’s skills through a summary of qualifications as well as through specific skill categories.
To highlight the differences between a chronological and functional resume, take a look at the chronological bartender resume.
Resume Sample For Warehousing Jobs
2901 Willow Elm Lane
Birmingham, AL 55555
To obtain a warehouse management position
- 10+ years of related experience including inventory control, warehouse operations and project management.
- Proven ability to organize materials and resources to produce optimal results.
- Outstanding leadership and communications skills.
- Supervised a team of 40 members at Omega Warehousing Systems.
- Served as Quality Assurance Representative.
- Maintained a 97% inventory accuracy rating.
- Managed shipping and receiving for Gulf Warehouse.
- Promoted for skills in leadership and warehousing.
- Proven ability to identify and teach critical tasks to team members.
- Experienced public speaker with excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Passed all inspections with 99% accuracy at Omega Warehousing Systems
- Omega Warehousing Systems – Warehouse Manager
- Gulf Warehouse – Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Greater Alabama Warehouse – Warehouse Clerk
Warehousing Resume Tips
This resume format also allows for the addition of other relevant information including specific accomplishments.
If the applicant wished they could also add other information such as any specific training.