Both of these resume formats allow the job seeker to focus on skills.
The warehousing resume example below is based on the functional resume format.
This format places a strong focus on skills and also allows for the additional of other information that might be relevant.
The above warehousing resume template clearly indicates the job applicant’s skills through a summary of qualifications as well as through specific skill categories.
To highlight the differences between a chronological and functional resume, take a look at the chronological bartender resume.
Resume Sample For Warehousing Jobs
2901 Willow Elm Lane
Birmingham, AL 55555
To obtain a warehouse management position
- 10+ years of related experience including inventory control, warehouse operations and project management.
- Proven ability to organize materials and resources to produce optimal results.
- Outstanding leadership and communications skills.
- Supervised a team of 40 members at Omega Warehousing Systems.
- Served as Quality Assurance Representative.
- Maintained a 97% inventory accuracy rating.
- Managed shipping and receiving for Gulf Warehouse.
- Promoted for skills in leadership and warehousing.
- Proven ability to identify and teach critical tasks to team members.
- Experienced public speaker with excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Passed all inspections with 99% accuracy at Omega Warehousing Systems
- Omega Warehousing Systems – Warehouse Manager
- Gulf Warehouse – Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Greater Alabama Warehouse – Warehouse Clerk
Warehousing Resume Tips
This resume format also allows for the addition of other relevant information including specific accomplishments.